Geni Financial Services, Inc., is looking for experienced attorneys, accountants or paralegals to join our sales team. Representatives will be responsible for sales, initial installation and training of Geni Law Office Software, a new, comprehensive law office practice management software program, for attorneys, paralegals and office staff in law offices throughout the United States. Our motivation is our clients. We want to WOW them with our support and professionalism.
If you are an accomplished, self-starting and disciplined professional looking for a dynamic opportunity; if you are innovative, enthusiastic and have a passion for winning; and if you are motivated by the ability for increased income and responsibility, then this may be the right opportunity for you. Minimum requirements:
- 5+ years as attorney, accountant or paralegal experience in a law office or legal department.
- Superior customer service, organization and attention-to-detail skills.
- Knowledge of basic accounting, trust accounting and finance.
- Strong experience in case management, client retention and office management.
- Experience with all aspects of Microsoft Word or OpenOffice systems.
- Must love sales and working on a team!
Training on Geni Law Office Software will be provided.
Resumes can be emailed as an attachment to Sales@GeniLaw.com.
Part-time position available for experienced and creative web site designer. Must have at least 3 years experience in strict HTML, PHP, CSS, and graphics design; experience with Java a plus.
Resumes may be emailed as attachments to TechSupport@GeniLaw.com.
Geni Financial Services, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer.