Checkbook & Accounting for Law Firms
Checkbook & Accounting is a powerful feature of the Geni Law Office Software’s Case Management program. Features of the Checkbook & Accounting include:
- a Checkbook Register that integrates with your own chart of accounts numbers
- a complete bill paying system suspensed by date payable
- a checking account Reconciliation System and Report
- allocate checks and deposits to separate profit centers and/or offices
- the ability to setup bank accounts and chart of Accounts and post to the General Ledger
- print a general ledger for any time period
- create a Profit and Loss Report for any time period with the push of a button
- generate a Balance Sheet for any date by a mouse click
- get a Cash Position Report on demand
- a complete vendor management database
- prepare vendor IRS 1099 reports
- designate vendors by type; such as, carpenters, plumbers, electricians, office supplies, etc.
Together, Case Management and Checkbook & Accounting give you the best possible platform to manage client case files, client billing and payments, and operate with best financial practices for all of your general accounting needs.