COMPLETE PAYROLL ACCOUNTING SYSTEM*
You will save money immediately with Geni Law’s total in-house payroll accounting system. Finish payroll faster, on-demand, and reduce your tax penalty risk. Eliminate excessive, stair-stepped fees and expensive software upgrades as your law practice grows.
Geni Law’s advanced payroll system gives you complete control of the payroll function for an unlimited number of employees, whether exempt, non-exempt or a mix of both. Your own staff will do the following work generally performed by outsourced services:
- enter employee W-4 and I-9 information
- enter hours to create paychecks
- accurate record and calculation of vacation and sick/personal days
- click to calculate payroll taxes
- click to print payroll checks or use direct deposit
- automatically complete employer federal and state tax forms
- prepare annual employee W-2 forms
- print employer tax and earnings reports including IRS quarterly reports
- print employer reports for federal and state unemployment taxes
- payroll register on-demand to view or print for any time period
Geni Law’s Payroll Accounting System saves you money by automating the payroll process and allowing you to prepare payroll in-house and on-demand.
- Finish payroll faster for an unlimited number of employees
- Reduce your tax penalty risk
- Eliminate fees paid for outsourced services
- Eliminate expensive software maintenance contracts
- Automatic pay calculation of Exempt and Non-Exempt pay
- Gain complete control of the payroll function
- No costly upgrades as your law practice grows
- Eliminate per check writing fees
Although Payroll can be purchased separately, when integrated with Geni Law’s Checkbook & Accounting System’s General Ledger, Payroll automatically posts all payroll and employer taxes to the appropriate accounts and divisions saving you time and money.
*The United States Payroll Taxes appear to receive major changes. When this does occur, we will make the necessary updates, notify you, and make the changes available to you through our Internet Update process.