Ways to get help while you work:
- Handy Tool Tips
for each field on every screen. When you hover in a particular field, Geni gives you hints about the information that should appear in the field; in addition, if more than one answer is available, Geni displays all of the possible entries for quick reference and selection.
- Quick-Pick Lists
are generated from integrated data contained in the setup, case management and accounting features of the program to make data selection quicker and learning how to use Geni faster.
- Help Screens
are available by pressing the Help button on the Taskbar at each level of the program or Ctrl+H on pop-up screens so each user can “learn as you go.”
This performance report prints items billed to an individual or all clients for a desired date, and provides selections for one or all Divisions and/or one or all Representatives.
Click MANAGEMENT > REPORTS > PERFORMANCE REPORTS > BILLING ANALYSIS REPORT on the main Taskbar:
Immediately upon clicking the tab, the print overlay screen appears:
Please make the following selections:
- Enter desired start date; default is current date
- Enter desired end date; default is current date
- Enter Division: a quick-pick list appears for ease of selection; default is ALL
- Enter Representative: a quick-pick list appears for ease of selection; default is ALL
- Enter Case Type: a quick-pick list appears for ease of selection; default is ALL
- Max Chars (Maximum Characters); default is 6
- Group by BillCode: enter “Y”es or “N”o; default is “N”
- Enter Client Code: a quick-pick list appears for ease of selection; default is ALL
- Enter “A”ctive client, “I”nactive or “B”oth; default is “A”
- Select print to “S”creen or “P”rinter; default is “P”rinter
- Enter number of copies
- Click Print for print results or click ESC to return to the previous screen