Ways to get help while you work:
- Handy Tool Tips
for each field on every screen. When you hover in a particular field, Geni gives you hints about the information that should appear in the field; in addition, if more than one answer is available, Geni displays all of the possible entries for quick reference and selection.
- Quick-Pick Lists
are generated from integrated data contained in the setup, case management and accounting features of the program to make data selection quicker and learning how to use Geni faster.
- Help Screens
are available by pressing the Help button on the Taskbar at each level of the program or Ctrl+H on pop-up screens so each user can “learn as you go.”
Collection Analysis Report
By Division, Case Type, Status, and Court
This performance report shows collection activity by Division and directs attention to areas of concern.
Click on MANAGEMENT > REPORTS > PERFORMANCE REPORTS > COLLECTION ANALYSIS REPORT on the main Taskbar:
Immediately upon clicking the Collection Analysis Report tab, the print overlay screen opens:
NOTE: The numbers circled in red are not hard-coded.
Please make the following selections:
- DIV: a quick-pick list appears for ease of selection; default is ALL
- CASE TYPE: a quick-pick list appears for ease of selection; default is ALL
- STATUS CODE: a quick-pick lists appear for ease of selection; default is ALL; otherwise the status code contained in the case file will be selected
- COURT: a quick-pick list appears for ease of selection; default is ALL
- Days without pmt: Enter the number of days without payment; the default shown is 60 days; override this number by deleting it and typing in a new number
- Amount Owed: Enter the amount owed; the amount shown on the report is not hard-coded; override this number by deleting it and typing in a new amount
- Order of Printing: Select “A”ction Date; “C”lient Code; Status Code “D”ate; “O”riginal Date, “S”tatus Code, “T”ype of Case, or “W”IP date
- Active: Enter “A”ctive, “I”nactive or “B”oth; default is “A”
- Select print to “S”creen or “P”rinter; default is “P”rinter
- Enter number of copies
Press Print for print results or ESC to return to the previous screen.