Ways to get help while you work:
- Handy Tool Tips
for each field on every screen. When you hover in a particular field, Geni gives you hints about the information that should appear in the field; in addition, if more than one answer is available, Geni displays all of the possible entries for quick reference and selection.
- Quick-Pick Lists
are generated from integrated data contained in the setup, case management and accounting features of the program to make data selection quicker and learning how to use Geni faster.
- Help Screens
are available by pressing the Help button on the Taskbar at each level of the program or Ctrl+H on pop-up screens so each user can “learn as you go.”
This financial report shows profit and loss by division by date. You have the ability to select up to five (5) divisions (profit centers).
Click on MANAGEMENT > REPORTS > FINANCIAL REPORTS > PROFIT & LOSS REPORT on the main Taskbar.
Immediately upon clicking the Profit & Loss Report tab, the print overlay screen opens. Please make the following selections:
- Enter desired start date; default is current date
- Enter desired end date; default is current date
- Enter Division Code(s)
- Enter Totals Only “Y” or “N”; default is “Y”
- Select print to “S”creen or “P”rinter; default is “P”rinter
- Enter number of copies
- Press Print for print results or Escape to return to the previous screen